Value of Ed./Instructional Tech. Degree

Jeanne Sullivan jeanne at more.net
Fri Dec 15 10:39:22 EST 1995

        My question is not completely web related.  However,  with this list
I have a captive audience of professionals in academic libraries that I
would like to take advantage of :).  Is a Masters in
Educational/Instructional Technology thought to be a valuable degree in an
academic library or would a second subject masters (in the social sciences)
be more advantageous?  I currently have my M.L.S. and experience in academic
libraries.  I am beginning a second masters degree and was seriously
considering a Masters in Educational/Instructional Technology.

        Thank you in advance for your comments.

Jeanne Sullivan			MOREnet
MOREnet User Services		1805 E. Walnut
jeanne at more.net			Columbia, MO  65201