Modifying Netscape

Bruce R. Heimburger brh at agrl.lib.sc.us
Fri Dec 15 08:40:17 EST 1995

Hello to everyone.  I am a new subscriber and this is my first time posting to the list.  I would
like to know if it is possible to disable some or all of the drop-down menus of Netscape or other
WWW browsers.  We are making plans to offer Web access to the public but don't want the public
changing Preferences, exploring the hard drive, etc.

I suspect this question has been addressed previously on this list.  If there is an archive, I
will gladly search there.

Thanks much.

Bruce R. Heimburger  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  Abbeville-Greenwood Regional Library
office: 864-941-4653                          106 N. Main Street
e-mail: brh at agrl.lib.sc.us                    Greenwood, SC 29646
fax:   864-941-4651
     **  L+I+B+R+A+R+Y  =  The Formula for Lifelong Education  **