ADOBE PageMill

William Barek barek at macpost.scar.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 8 01:42:58 EST 1995

>Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 07:12:58 -0800
>From: Rodrigue.Real at uqam.ca (Real Rodrigue)
>To: Multiple recipients of list ><web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>
>Subject: ADOBE PageMill
>
>I would like to know if someone has used or is >using PageMill,
the new
>integrated HTML editing software by ADOBE.
>
>If so, I would like to know what you think of it.
>
>Thanks.
>

>     *** *** ***  Real Rodrigue
>    *** *** ***   Services informatises
>   *** *** ***    Service des bibliotheques
>  *** *** ***     Universite du Quebec a Montreal
>         ***      Tel.: 514-987-4554
>        ***       FAX : 514-987-7787
>                  Courrier electronique / E-Mail :
>Rodrigue.Real at UQAM.CA

Yes, I have. It is a great concept, it isolate the author
from HTML, it is just like another wysiwyg page layout
application.
The catch is that it doesn't have all the bells & whistles of
HTML 3.0 & Netscape extensions, i.e. tables, image alighnment
etc. I belive Adobe is working hard on this.

William Barek
CITD
Bladen Library