Administrivia request...

Peter Murray pem at po.CWRU.Edu
Tue Dec 5 16:08:39 EST 1995

If LIBRARY.BERKELEY.EDU is using Eric's Revised LISTSERV software (which
I think it is), you can send the command:

  SET WEB4LIB DUALHDR

as the first line of a mail message to

  LISTSERV at LIBRARY.BERKELEY.EDU

and every message you get from the WEB4LIB list after that will have a
nice information block at the beginning of each message showing the
author's name and e-mail address.

Peter

--
Peter Murray, Senior Systems Analyst                       pem at po.cwru.edu