finding info on the Web

TravLib1 at aol.com TravLib1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 23:39:00 EST 1995

I recently attended a 2-day workshop sponsored by Ameritech on the Web. One
of the presenters related the time he was trying to find the cititation of a
certain poem. He posted the question to the Web (site unknown), and, within
an hour he had his citiation.

I was not too shy to suggest that if he had called his local public library,
he could have had that answer within a few minutes, or less.

Ever heard of Granger's (and *not* the one on-line).

The Web's a miraculous place. However ...

Use what's best and what's quickest. This is our job.