Library Web Policy Request

Melinda Brown brown at aztec.lib.utk.edu
Mon Dec 4 17:22:40 EST 1995

Hi!

I'm a new subscriber who has already scoured the web4lib archives, looking
for discussion on library policies for web development. The last
discussion I can find archived was in June, 1995, so I think other
libraries may have worked on this by now.

I am interested in hearing from people in libraries who have formed some
type of Web policy or guidelines for their library departments/branches.
This request is not as much about the collection development aspects of
websites, but more about who makes the decisions on the design/maintenance
aspects.

You may respond to me privately, especially if you feel this is something
the list would not be interested in at this time.

Thanks!
- Melinda Brown
Melinda F. Brown				mfbrown at utk.edu
Electronic Services Librarian			(423) 974-3652 (voice)
Hodges Library, UT - Knoxville 	 		(423) 974-2708 (fax)