Question about web sites that require usernames and passwords...

CAROLINE at lib.uttyl.edu CAROLINE at lib.uttyl.edu
Fri Dec 1 10:26:31 EST 1995

I have a password question too!  Our P.C. stations are unavailable for
one hour late at night when the librarinas have gone home.  We have seen
a few students come in and turn on the computers enen though that area is
closed!  Can anyone tell me how tto inset a password in the DOS boot process?
I'm sure there's a way to do it in the autoexec.bat file... (DOS 6.0+)

Please e-m me personally if you know how to do this.
Thanks!
Caroline Allen
UTexas
Caroline at lib.uttyl.edu