(no subject)

Wilfred Drew drewwe at snymorva.cs.snymor.edu
Wed Dec 13 01:48:50 EST 1995

I am pleased to announce a new OFFICIAL homepage for SUNY Morrisville
College Library.  It is at:
http://www.snymor.edu/library/

Not all of the links work on the homepage (hopefully by the end of the
week).  It is still under construction and will be part of our new
College Wide Information System which should be running in January.

Stop by and take a look and let me know what you think.
--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill") Serials/Reference/Systems Librarian
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902