WANTED: Webmaster for panel discussion

Orbis5 at aol.com Orbis5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 13:03:26 EST 1995

Hey fellow web4libites -

I am a member of the Professional Development Committee for the Illinois
Chapter of the Special Library Association. One of the programs we are
looking at doing this Spring (April/May) will be about how
librarians/information professionals can expand their roles within their
organizations by doing things traditionally outside the scope of the
"library/information center".
One of the panelists I would like to include (and I think you know where I am
going with this) would be a librarian who has also become a webmaster for
their organization.
In the spirirt of bandwidth conservation interested parties should contact me
personally.

Thanks!!

Mike Ells
Librarian